1. Eligibility: The first requirement of our online high school course is to meet the eligibility guidelines. You must be 18 years of age or 16-17 years of age with a parent or guardian consent in order to enroll in our online program. If you are 15 years of age or younger, you may not enroll in our high school course. Applicants who are 16-17 years of age will need to include the name of the parent or guardian who has given them permission to take the online test.
2. Pass Program: The second requirement of our online program is for the applicant to successfully pass the test and complete their life experience essay. The individual will need to score with a 70% or higher in each of the four main sections of our exam and then write a custom essay based on the question that is asked of them. Depending on the how the essay is written and the number of grading factors considered, our staff of advisors may contact the applicant and have them revise or send a new essay for review.
3. Complete Graduation Form: If an individual is interested in receiving their diploma package, they will be required to complete the graduation form. This form consists of the applicant's personal information such as home address, phone number, date of birth... etc. The individual will also need to provide exactly how they want their name to appear on the high school diploma if they pass the program. They will have the option to choose multiple methods of payment and shipping options for the graduation package as well.
4. Additional Information: Once you've completed the three steps above and submitted the details, our guidance counselors will carefully review them and follow up with the status of your results. If your application and test/essay outcome is accepted, our billing department will process the payment for your graduation diploma package and mail it out according to the shipping selection that was chosen while completing the form. The majority of Aberdeen students can take the exam, finish their application and receive the graduation diploma package in 7 days or less.
5. We'd Like Your Input: If you have any questions regarding the high school program, application process or graduation diploma package, please Click Here to contact our administrative staff of advisors who will be happy to assist your particular needs. Our advisors can be reached by calling our toll-free telephone number or through our quick contact form. We strive to deliver the quickest response for all applicants or individuals who are interested in our online high school course.